AGILITY AND EXPERIENCE IN MANAGEMENT
- A project is not an end in itself, but rather a path towards achieving certain strategic objectives
- We help projects become successful, not just by meeting stakeholders’ expectations but also by efficiently applying industry best practices.
- The tools that are being used, and thoose to be used in the future.
- Although we specialize in implementing industry best practices like PMI, Scrum, ITIL, COBIT, CMMI, and OPM3, we are also flexible and able to adapt to the reality of each organization and the complexity of each situation, in order to get the best results.
- Our team is highly trained and experienced in the industry, including certified professionals in project management methodologies like PMI and Scrum.
TMO: Transformation Management Office
THE PLAN & PLAY TOOL
Tested with more than 60 clients, this tool allows us to carry out evaluations and measure the maturity level of an organization in relation to industry best practices for project, program, and portfolio management. It brings significant added value to any project management strategy, thanks to its ability to:
- Establish a baseline for the current state of management in the company, comparing practices and processes against international standards.
- Implement gradual improvements in management, based on the results of the evaluation and the priorities of the client.